Friday, November 2, 2012

At the moment....

Greetings, I just want to thank whoever and whatever higher power for allowing me to live my life. To have the freedom and courage to have an adventure, all while working and learning. I have a new found sense of understanding of the person I want to be.

I am more conscious of the things I say, especially when I am talking to my nieces and nephews. I NEED to motivate them to know that they can take risks. They can make money and be Great people!!! I love those babies. The struggles that they are enduring now WILL make them better people. They don't realize that now, but one day they will. I hope that they use the experiences that they are going through and understand that life can get better. Happiness is possible at all ages. They must become enlightened and show others the way to enlightenment. Yes, it is a process......Don't be fooled. It's a worthwhile process.

So....my life in New York is cool. Despite popular belief....I'm not broke. I still work everyday. I am maintaining a 4.0 in Grad school. I'm happy. I wake everyday looking at a brick wall....but I can catch glimpses of sunshine. I know that I have rough times ahead because I remember rough times that I have left behind.

I am in talks with an agency in San Francisco that truly sounds like a great opportunity. I would be working on a major account and the salary isn't too shabby. It will be very interesting to see where this leads me. I'm open to traveling anywhere. I just need to make sure it's the right fit for me. The firm that hires me needs to understand that I am dedicated and hard-working, but I'm also goofy as shit.

I call that Balance. :-)

Damn....I need to do some yoga. I found a studio around the corner from the crib. I will be checking that out. They actually have a class called "Power Nia". Holla if you hear me!!!! LOL. I went in to get information last week and there was a guy who was mad cool. Said that he never met anyone named Nia before. I'm probably the only NIA you need to know. HA!

In closing..... Be careful of the things you say. Remember karma is activated by thoughts, words, and actions.

Love. N*

No comments:

Post a Comment