Friday, October 19, 2012

State of Mind....

First and foremost, I need to stop making grammatical errors. That is not even my steelo.

I read my previous post and it was chock filled with errors. Check....then double check Nia. You know better.

So......I'm in New York.

For good.

This feels amazing and surreal and encouraging. Being here is just going to be good for me. Struggles and all. I have this overwhelming sense of calm, yet I'm eager and hungry and excited to see what I am really capable of. I can do this. I can so do this.

I'm happy. Regardless of what I do and don't have. I'm growing as a person. I need to continue to learn life lessons. Remember these lessons. Continue to enlighten. It's bringing me closer to enlightenment. Life is really about to start. Hell yes!!!!

Maybe it's the excitement. Or the uncertainty. Life is really happening and I'm taking every advantage of it. Adventure time!

Love yourself always.

Be happy.

Nia.

P.S. Thank you Taryn. Really. For continuously motivating me to change my life. For continuing to change my life.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment