Sunday, January 27, 2013

Long Lost

I'm still alive.

Taking every breath.

I found this randomly searching through my email. My words would make the hoes tingle. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you do go to sleep,
what do you think about?

Dream about?

In your fantasy world,
what do you live without?

Is pain and strife nonexistent?

Is it a world where you are hardly ever timid?

Unafraid of yourself
Your possibilities
Your destinies

In my fantasy world, you are one of the rulers

Measuring me up,
Dictating the rules of my love.

Your charisma and power is something I could have never dreamed of.

As we lay in my bed,
Preparing ourselves to enter our domains imaginary,
I only have one request for now.

I ask that we fall asleep with our lips touching so our souls can converse through the night.

Fully sharing thoughts and memories without rations.

Making the rules and breaking the rules of our passion.

Continuously lighting our flame
For everytime we ignite, my fantasy world comes to light.

N*

No comments:

Post a Comment