Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Got a big ego

One thing I have learned.

I must remove my ego from all situations.

Especially in love.

Who am I?!

Who am I to be upset that someone decides to talk to someone else?

Who am I to be mad that people don't drop everything to tend to me?

Who am I to be sad and bothered by someone doing what they feel is best for their life?

I would love to be the person that the world revolved around.

But I'll leave that shit for Beyonce.

I have to remove my ego and my insatiable desires from all situations. 

My life will reflect my choices.

No one else's.

My love will reflect an ego-less, balanced, and chemistry-laced bond that you and I will create.

I finally understand that people have to do what is best for them (while they are there) and I would be stupid to ask them to put everything on hold for me (while I am here).

Who am I?

N*

No comments:

Post a Comment